OOTD - And we're gonna let it burn.


Greetings lovelies! This is just a (really quick) OOTD post! I spent my Sunday working behind-the-scenes of the second Kolij Runway - Bedazzled photoshoot and it turned out to be a great spot for an unplanned photography/model session. 


The outfit really isn't anything special, just a random pair of shorts and a sheer top. As I said, this post was completely unplanned so no thought was actually put into this outfit. The location was gorgeous and as the day ripened, a vibrant spread of colours came together creating a beautiful sunset. It was really fun working with the models and photographers, an experience I definitely look forward to again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment as I value all of my readers' opinions and I'll reply as soon as possible.